Justice League Fancast


Superman/Clark Kent-Josh Harnett
He was great in Pearl Harbor, and he was originally up for the role in Superman: Flyby, so why not? He also has the look down pack.
Batman/Bruce Wayne-Joe Manganellio
Thanks to DDD for the pick, he's was pretty good in Spider-Man and on True Blood, and he's much better of a Batman than Superman. He also has that ruff edge that Batman needs.
Wonder Woman/Dianna-Olvia Wilde
I saw her in Tron and I thought about her for my fancast. I saw how Wonder Women acted in a cartoon. I thought of some other people but after Tron it made me sure to pick her.

Green Lantern/Hal Jordan-Jake Gyllenhaal
I`ve seen Jake act but the only person I can compare him to is Hal Jordan. He not only has the looks, but he acted great in Source Code and Zodiac, and it would be great to see him in the suit (The original, not CGI).

The Flash/Wally West-Travis Van Winkle
He's usually casted as the other Flash (Thompson) but I think he would be a better Wally West. According to the movies I`ve seen I think he can fit the roll.

 Martian Manhunter/J'onn J'onzz-Billy Crudup
His character in Watchmen (Dr.Manhattan) had many similarieties to Martian Manhunter. He had that sort of emotionless/alien acting style to him. I think he'd be great in the role, but Lawrence Fishburne would be great too.

Aquaman/Arthur Kurry-Karl Urban
I've seen him casted as Thor and Green Arrow, but I think he screamed Aquaman in Lord of the Rings. Just comparing his acting and movies makes me think how good he would be for the role, even the looks.

Green Arrow/Oliver Queen-Ewan McGregor
He's great in Star Wars he'd be great here. Ewan has all the ways of being good at this. I can't complain about other picks but I think he is alot better.

Director: Robert Zemeckis:
One of the best directors yet and just all the movies I`ve seen by him were amazing I think he could handle it.



These are my picks, what do you think?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment